Ashwagandha. My favourite superfood of them all! This famed adaptogenic herb is historically found in Ayurvedic medicine and known in India as “Strength of The Stallion”. It’s known to extend life and prevent aging.
The amazing thing about adaptogenic herbs are their ability to bring your body back into hormonal balance. They don’t just raise or lower your hormones – they actually balance them. You see, if your really stressed you’ll have high levels of the hormone cortisol. Adaptogenic herbs will help bring your cortisol levels back down to normal levels. Alternatively, if your cortisol levels are too low, adaptogens will bring your cortisol back up to normal levels. Think of it like a regulator or thermostat.
If you’re looking to easily boost your health and dramatically reduce stress, Limitless Greens is the easy solution. It’s full of the best adaptogenic herbs for stress – like Ashwagandha, along with 16 other incredible superfoods.
Adaptogenic herbs are most famously known for greatly improving your bodies ability to adapt to stress and changing environments. Whether that be a hectic schedule, extreme heat/cold or a noisy room.
Even though Ashwagandha is famed as the “anti-stress herb” it has many other medicinal properties you should be aware of.
- Brain Health: Improves memory, focus and concentration by reducing brain cell degeneration. Also commonly used to treat mood disorders and aid in the prevention of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Reduces Anxiety: So many people today struggle with chronic anxiety. Do you commonly feel anxious or overwhelmed? If so, Ashwagandha may be the answer.
- Increases Stamina/Endurance: Sharpens brain function and reduces bodily pain.
- Balances Hormones: Helps with any kind of hormonal imbalance – cortisol, insulin, adrenal fatigue, depression, ect…
- Improves Thyroid Function: Helps balance both over active, and under active thyroid problems. Such as Hashimoto’s disease and Grave’s disease.
- Weight Loss: Most people don’t realize the under lying problem to their weight issues is STRESS. If your cortisol (Stress Hormone) levels are elevated long term losing weight will be an uphill battle regardless how many hours you put in the gym. Lower stress = Lower Cortisol = Weight Loss.
Remember, you are LIMITLESS!