Potentially the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Turmeric is the main spice in Indian curry and has been used for thousands of years as a medicinal herb. It’s famously known for reducing inflammation in the body.
Low level chronic inflammation plays a role in almost every chronic disease including heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimers and other various degenerative conditions.
Curcumin, the main active ingredient in Turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory. In fact, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs!
Here are the top health benefits of Curcumin:
- Protects Your Brain: May reduce the risk of Alzheimers and dementia. Turmeric has even been shown to improve cognitive function.
- Improves Your Arthritis: Reduces pain caused by inflammation, including pain from arthritis. Turmeric has been shown to be just as (or more) effective than prescribed medication.
- Improves Your Digestion: Prevents inflammation in your digestive track, leading to reduced gas and bloating.
- Protects Your Heart: Reduces the risk of clots forming and build up in the arteries. Can help to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Reduces Risk Of Cancer: Turmeric can naturally help the body prevent and fight off cancer.
Boosting Your Brain
Without getting into too many details, curcumin has shown to increase brain levels of BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor) which is a type of growth hormone that functions in the brain. Many brain disorders including Alzheimers and depression have been linked to decreased levels of BDNF
Curcumin could play a role in delaying or reversing age related brain diseases or decreases in brain function. Possibly even making you smarter.
How to take Turmeric
Turmeric can be used in almost everything. You can add it into your favourite dishes, soups and even smoothies. It’s even commonly found in supplement form. If you’re looking to easily boost your health and reduce inflammation Limitless Greens is the answer – it’s full of Turmeric and 17 other incredible superfoods. Try a bottle today.
Remember, you are LIMITLESS!